Even though desktop notifications can be enabled in your Deltek Collaboration profile, you will need to turn off desktop notifications in your browser.
To turn off notifications for Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu (icon with three vertical dots in the upper right) on the browser toolbar.
- Select “Settings.”
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Advanced.”
- In the “Privacy and security” section, click “Content settings.”
- In the dialog box that appears, scroll down to the “Notifications” section.
- Scroll down to the "Allow" section to remove previously granted permissions for specific sites.
- When you see Deltek Collaboration in that list, click the three vertical dots to its right and select “Block" to remove it from the list.
To turn off notifications for Safari:
- Right-click on https://collaborate.deltekfirst.com.
- Choose “View Page Info” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Permissions” tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see “Show notifications.”
- Either reset that to the default or select “Block.”
Turn off notifications for Opera:
- Go to Opera > Preferences (Mac)/ Settings (Windows)
- Go to the Websites tab and scroll to the Notifications section
- Click on the Manage Exceptions..... button to see the sites whose notification permissions you've already Allowed or Denied
- When you see Deltek Collaboration in that list, click the “X” next to Allow to remove it from the list.
- Click “Done.”
Turn off notifications for Firefox:
- Right click anywhere in the webpage (Deltek Collaboration)
- Select "View Page Info"
- Go to the Permissions tab
- Scroll down to the Show Notifications section and change the setting to what you want (either Allow, Block or Always Ask, which is Firefox's default)