- Go to the login page. Then, type your email address and password, but don't click Log In.
NOTE: If you try logging in with only your credentials, you will be prompted that "Your account requires 2FA. Please enter your second authentication password." Click Close to return to the login page.
- To generate your 6-digit code, open either Duo or Google Authenticator in your phone. Then, follow these steps:
- If you are using Duo, press the key icon to the right of your Deltek Collaboration email address to display your passcode on the screen.
- If you are using Authenticator, you will see a 6-digit passcode displayed on top of your Deltek Collaboration email address.
- On the login page, click + Two-Factor Authentication to expand the section. Then, enter your 6-digit code in the passcode field.
- Click Log In. You will be logged successfully into your account.
Have more questions? Submit a request