If you are an existing member or guest of a Deltek Collaboration Business account requiring 2FA, or if you are added as a guest to a company-owned space requiring 2FA, follow these steps to set up 2FA for your own user account:
- You will be notified by email that an account you are associated with is requiring 2FA and you need to set up 2FA the next time you log in. You can also click Setup 2FA in the email to set up right away. This will take you to a Two-Factor Authentication Setup page. Then, proceed to Step#5 below. (NOTE: The link to the 2FA Setup page will expire after 10 minutes. To get a new link, go to the login page, click +Two-Factor Authentication and hit Need to Setup. Then, confirm your email address and password.)
- If you have not set up 2FA yet and enter your credentials on the login page, you will be prompted that your account requires 2FA and that you need to enter your second authentication password. Click Close.
- Click Need to Setup? on the login page to get the 2FA setup email. Then, confirm your email address and password.
- You will get an email with a link to set up 2FA for your account. Click Setup Now. This will take you to a Two-Factor Authentication Setup page. NOTE: The link to the 2FA Setup page will expire after 10 minutes. To get a new link, go to the login page, click +Two-Factor Authentication and hit Need to Setup. Then, confirm your email address and password.
- Follow the instructions on the 2FA Setup page, as detailed here.
- Go back to the 2FA Setup Page in Deltek Collaboration. Then, click Log In. This will take you back to the login page.
- On the login page, type your email address and password. Click +Two-Factor Authentication to expand it and enter your 6-digit code. Then, click Log In. You will be logged successfully into your account.
Attention: If the verification codes generated by your authenticator app are not working when you attempt to log in, it might be because the time on your device is out of sync with your authenticator app. Authenticator apps depend on the correct time on your device, and will not work if the time on your device is incorrect. To resolve this, some authenticator apps, such as the Google Authenticator app, have a time sync option in the settings, which you can use to synchronize the app with the time on your phone. Alternatively, you can set your device to use automatic time and date settings.