Before closing your Deltek Collaboration Pro account, compare the Free and Business plans to be sure that canceling is the right decision for you. You might want to consider downgrading to Deltek Collaboration Free instead. Keep in mind that any prepaid bills are not refundable but future billing will be canceled.
When you close your Deltek Collaboration Pro or Free account, you will no longer be able to log in and access your information. You will be removed from the spaces you are associated with, however the items you have shared with others will not be affected. As part of the closing account process, you will be able to designate a new owner for any spaces that you own.
Even after closing your account, we hope you will consider us again in the future as your needs change. We are constantly innovating Deltek Collaboration.
To close your account:
- Click on your picture in the upper right of Deltek Collaboration.
- Choose “My profile” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Close account” link in the lower left of the profile screen.
- On the Close Account screen, you can choose a new owner from among the other space members, or delete the space.
- To choose a new owner, click into the field and a drop-down list of space members will appear. You can also type the space member’s name into that field.
- To delete the space, click the trash can icon to the right of the “Assign new owner” field.
- Once all your spaces have a new owner or are deleted, click the “Close Account” button.