You will set up a recurring calendar event for your to do, such as “Pay credit card bill” and set an email reminder on the event.
To create a recurring event:
- Click on the Events tab in the Home page or a specific space.
- Type your event name into the “Add an event” entry field at the top.
- Click the calendar icon to the right of either the start or end time.
- Click the link next to the Repeats section under the popup calendar.
- Use the drop-down fields to set your event to recur when you wish. Your options are:
- Every week, weekday, day, month, or year
- Every other week, weekday, day, month, or year
- Every third week, weekday, day, month, or year
- Which specific days of the week the recurrence should happen: click the appropriate box or boxes for Sunday (Su), Monday (M), Tuesday (Tu), Wednesday (W), Thursday (Th), Friday (F), or Saturday (Sa).
- When the recurring event should end: enter the date.
To set a reminder for the event:
- Click the link next to Starts/Ends to bring up the calendar pop-up. The reminder field will display beneath the calendar and will default to the settings from your profile.
- You can click “Add Reminder” to put new or additional reminders onto the event.
- We recommend choosing 1 day and email. This will send you a recurring email reminder one day before your to do is due.