Deltek Collaboration allows you to set reminders for tasks and calendar events the way you want to.
To set a default reminder for all events across your spaces:
- Click on your picture or name located in the upper right corner and select My Profile.
- In the “Default Reminder for Calendar Events” section, select the method (email or popup) and timeframe to send your reminders.
Note: New events created will automatically default to these settings.
To change a reminder for an existing task or event:
- Select the item to change. This will open its details screen.
- Click the link next to Due Date (for tasks) or Starts/Ends (for events) to bring up the calendar popup. The reminder field will display beneath the calendar and will default to the settings from your profile.
- You can remove the reminder(s) by clicking the X or edit any existing reminder(s) by changing the drop-down fields. You can also click “Add Reminder” to put new or additional reminders onto the task or event.
Note: If you do not change the default due date of Soon for a task, the Reminder section will not be visible or available.