Deltek Collaboration provides a way to set up an event, conversation, or poll so that the people on the item can view it, receive notifications, and comment but can’t edit it.
To setup these permissions:
- Click on the event, conversation, or poll to open the details pane on the right side.
- Click on the people icon in the upper left.
- Click the gear icon on top of “Add people” field.
- Uncheck the box for “All can modify this calendar event” or "All can modify this conversation".
- After unchecking this box, a list of people on the item will appear. Check the box next to the name(s) of anyone who should be able to add or remove people in the conversation. The conversation creator will remain the only person able to delete it.
Note: If you are not the owner (creator) of the item, you cannot take away edit rights from the owner.