STEP 1: Download either Duo or Google Authenticator in your mobile device.
STEP 2: Scan QR Code.
If you are using Duo:
- Open Duo in your phone.
- Tap the + or key button at the top-right corner.
- Scan the QR code on the 2FA Setup page in Kona.
- You will see the email address associated with your Kona account on your mobile screen. Press the key icon to the right of your email address.
- You will see a 6-digit passcode displayed on your device.
If you are using Google Authenticator:
- Open Google Authenticator in your phone.
- Tap the + button at the bottom right corner.
- Choose Scan a barcode. Then, scan the QR code on the 2FA Setup page in Kona.
- You will see a 6-digit passcode displayed on top of your Kona email address.
After doing these steps, go back to the 2FA Setup Page in Kona. Then, click Log In. This will take you back to the login page.
On the login page, type your email address and password. Click +Two-Factor Authentication to expand it and enter your 6-digit code. Then, click Log In. You will be logged successfully into your account.