You can add people to a space you own at any time. First, open the space’s page. Go to the Space Members section in the right sidebar and click the Invite link. You can then:
- From Kona: Add people who you are already connected to through another space in Kona by clicking “Browse my network” and then selecting them from the list.
- From Email: Type in their email address(es) and then click Add. If you paste in a bunch of email addresses, be sure to separate each by a semi-colon.
- From CSV: Click the “Import contacts (.csv)” link and then select the file with the email addresses of all the people you want to invite. Note: CSV uploads are restricted to IE10+ and other browsers that are compatible with Kona.
- From LinkedIn: Select your LinkedIn contacts from the list. (After connecting your LinkedIn account to Kona.)
- From Facebook: Select your Facebook contacts from the list. (After connecting your Facebook account to Kona.)
Once added, no matter the method, enter your personal message and click the “Send Invites” button.