If you added an external calendar feed to Kona, or if you are a space owner, you have the ability to remove the feed from the space.
To remove the feed:
- Click on “Spaces” on the left sidebar of Kona.
- Click on your space name to enter the space.
- Click on the “Events” tab.
- Click on the “Calendars” drop-down underneath the green plus sign on the right side of the calendar.
- Choose “Manage calendars.”
- Hover over the calendar feed listed until you see an “X” appear to the right of the calendar name.
- Click the “X” to remove the feed.
- Click the “Yes” button to confirm removing the feed.