Deltek Collaboration allows you to add events from your Google calendar into your Deltek Collaboration space’s calendar. Your Deltek Collaboration calendar will be updated on a periodic basis when the events on the Google calendar are updated. This helps centralize all your calendar activity into one place – Deltek Collaboration!
Note: If you change your Google password, you will need to remove and then re-add the feed in to Deltek Collaboration.
- Go to the Google calendar you want to share and open Calendar Settings.
- Scroll down until you see the “My Calendars” section.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of “My Calendars” and choose Settings.
4. Choose the Calendars tab.
5. Click on your name to be taken to the Google calendar details screen.
6. Scroll down to the “Calendar Address” section.
7. Click on the green ICAL link next to “Private Address”.
8. Copy the link in the popup window. For example:
9. Open the Deltek Collaboration space that includes the calendar you want to import your Google Calendar into.
10. Choose the Events tab.
11. Click the drop-down arrow located to right of the word Calendars under the “Add an event” entry bar and choose “Add Calendar”.
12. Paste the link you copied from the Google Private Address popup window into the “Subscribe to a calendar outside of Deltek Collaboration” popup. Note: If the calendar is private, you will need to add an "s" after the word "webcal” or “http.” Note: You may see the icon of a red circle with a line through it but you can still click into the “Add iCal URL” field and paste your URL into the box.
13. Click Add.
You will now be able to view your Google events on your Deltek Collaboration space and your Home page calendars.
Note: You may need to refresh your browser to see the Google events on your calendars.