Kona allows you to add events from your Google calendar into your Kona space’s calendar. Your Kona calendar will be updated on a periodic basis when the events on the Google calendar are updated. This helps centralize all your calendar activity into one place – Kona!
Note: If you change your Google password, you will need to remove and then re-add the feed in to Kona.
- Go to the Google calendar you want to share and open Calendar Settings.
- Scroll down until you see the “My Calendars” section.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of “My Calendars” and choose Settings.
4. Choose the Calendars tab.
5. Click on your name to be taken to the Google calendar details screen.
6. Scroll down to the “Calendar Address” section.
7. Click on the green ICAL link next to “Private Address”.
8. Copy the link in the popup window. For example:
9. Open the Kona space that includes the calendar you want to import your Google Calendar into.
10. Choose the Events tab.
11. Click the drop-down arrow located to right of the word Calendars under the “Add an event” entry bar and choose “Add Calendar”.
12. Paste the link you copied from the Google Private Address popup window into the “Subscribe to a calendar outside of Kona” popup. Note: If the calendar is private, you will need to add an "s" after the word "webcal” or “http.” Note: You may see the icon of a red circle with a line through it but you can still click into the “Add iCal URL” field and paste your URL into the box.
13. Click Add.
You will now be able to view your Google events on your Kona space and My Kona calendars.
Note: You may need to refresh your browser to see the Google events on your calendars.