Deltek Collaboration provides the ability to share the calendar in any of your spaces, or your Home page calendar, with Outlook!
- Open the Deltek Collaboration space that includes the calendar you want to share or your Home page.
- Choose the Events tab.
- Click the drop-down arrow located to right of the word Calendars under the “Add an event” entry bar and choose “Share this Calendar”.
- Copy the link shown in the popup window under the “All events” or “Just my events” heading, depending on which events you want to add to Outlook. Note: If following this process from your Home page, there will only be an option for “Just my events”.
- In Outlook, click on “Calendar” from the left navigation pane.
- In the Home tab, locate the “Manage Calendars” section and click the drop-down arrow next to “Open Calendar”.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “From Internet”.
8.In the “New Internet Calendar Subscription” popup window, paste the URL you copied from your Deltek Collaboration calendar into the field provided and click OK.
9. The popup to “Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates” will appear. To finish the setup, click Yes. If you would like to customize the calendar’s name or description, select the Advanced button. Upon completing the advanced fields, click OK and then Yes.
Note: After importing your Deltek Collaboration calendar to Outlook, it may display in a side-by-side view instead of a consolidated view. To have one consolidated calendar, click on the arrow next to the name of your Deltek Collaboration calendar. This will insert your Deltek Collaboration events into your main Outlook calendar.