Kona provides the ability to share the calendar in any of your spaces, or your My Kona calendar, with Outlook!
- Open the Kona space that includes the calendar you want to share or My Kona.
- Choose the Events tab.
- Click the drop-down arrow located to right of the word Calendars under the “Add an event” entry bar and choose “Share this Calendar”.
4. Copy the link shown in the popup window under the “All events” or “Just my events” heading, depending on which events you want to add to Outlook. Note: If following this process from My Kona, there will only be an option for “Just my events”.
5. Inside Outlook, click on Tools > Account Settings.
6. Choose the Internet Calendars tab.
7. Click New.
8. Paste the URL you copied from your Kona calendar into the “New Internet Calendar Subcription” popup window field and click Add.
9. Enter a name and description for this calendar in the Subscription Options popup window.
10. Click OK and close the Subscription window.
11. In the Outlook calendar, click on “Other Calendars”. A list of all calendars will appear.
12. Locate your Kona calendar and check the box to have your Kona events show in Outlook. If you do not wish to have your Kona events visible all the time, uncheck the Kona calendar box to temporarily remove the Kona events from your Outlook calendar.
Note: After importing your Kona calendar to Outlook, it may display in a side-by-side view instead of a consolidated view. To have one consolidated calendar, click on the arrow next to the name of your Kona calendar. This will insert your Kona events into your main Outlook calendar.