Recurring tasks is a handy feature in Kona that is available for tasks that have a due date.
To create a recurring task:
- Click on the Tasks tab in My Kona or a specific space.
- Type your task name into the “Add a task” entry field at the top.
- Click the calendar icon to set a due date.
- Click the link next to the Repeats section under the popup calendar.
- Use the drop-down fields to set your task to recur when you wish. Your options are:
- Every week, weekday, day, month, or year
- Every other week, weekday, day, month, or year
- Every third week, weekday, day, month, or year
- Which specific days of the week the recurrence should happen: click the appropriate box or boxes for Sunday (Su), Monday (M), Tuesday (Tu), Wednesday (W), Thursday (Th), Friday (F), or Saturday (Sa).
- When the recurring task should end: enter the date.