Even though desktop notifications can be enabled in your Kona profile, you will need to turn off desktop notifications in your browser.
To turn off notifications for Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu (icon with three vertical dots in the upper right) on the browser toolbar.
- Select “Settings.”
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Advanced.”
- In the “Privacy and security” section, click “Content settings.”
- In the dialog box that appears, scroll down to the “Notifications” section.
- Scroll down to the "Allow" section to remove previously granted permissions for specific sites.
- When you see Kona in that list, click the three vertical dots to its right and select “Block" to remove it from the list.
To turn off notifications for Safari:
- Right-click on kona.com.
- Choose “View Page Info” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Permissions” tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see “Show notifications.”
- Either reset that to the default or select “Block.”
Turn off notifications for Opera:
- Go to Opera > Preferences (Mac)/ Settings (Windows)
- Go to the Websites tab and scroll to the Notifications section
- Click on the Manage Exceptions..... button to see the sites whose notification permissions you've already Allowed or Denied
- When you see Kona in that list, click the “X” next to Allow to remove it from the list.
- Click “Done.”
Turn off notifications for Firefox:
- Right click anywhere in the webpage (Kona)
- Select "View Page Info"
- Go to the Permissions tab
- Scroll down to the Show Notifications section and change the setting to what you want (either Allow, Block or Always Ask, which is Firefox's default)