People you block will be unable to:
- See you on the People section on the left pane in My Kona.
- See you under the ALL filter on the People page from My Kona.
- Search for you on the left pane and on the People page from My Kona.
- Send you a one-on-one message.
- Reply to an existing one-on-one conversation with you. Your 1:1 thread will disappear from their conversation list view.
- Invite you to any space that they own.
Note that blocking someone may not prevent you from sharing a space as you can both get invited to a space that neither one of you owns. This feature only limits the blocked persons from seeing your online status, starting a one-on-one chat with you or inviting you to a space that they own.