If your Kona page is distorted with overlapping images on Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), you may be zoomed in too far or you may be viewing the page in IE8 compatibility mode.
First, check that your zoom setting is at 100%:
- Click the gear icon in the upper right of Internet Explorer.
- Choose Zoom from the drop-down menu.
- Choose 100% from the drop-down menu.
If you are still seeing distortion, you may be viewing the page in IE8 compatibility mode. To update this setting for Kona:
- Click Tools in the Menu bar at the top of the page. If your Menu bar is not displayed, first right click into the blue space at the very top of the page and select “Menu bar” from the list of options that appears.
- After your Menu bar is visible, click Tools and then Compatibility View Settings.
- The following dialog box will appear. If “Display all websites in Compatibility View” is selected, or Kona is listed in the box, this is the reason for Kona’s distorted view. The Compatibility View presents Kona in an IE8 display, and Kona is only compatible with IE9 and higher.
To fix the issue, uncheck “Display all websites in Compatibility View” and make a different selection (if necessary). If Kona is listed in the box, select it and then click the “Remove” button.