If you see the global notification that your Google account access from Kona has expired, or if you go to add a Google Doc to Kona and receive the “Authentication: Your google credentials have expired.” Error message, you will need to re-authorize your Google account access for Kona.
To re-authorize your Google account access for Kona:
- Click on any conversation in Kona to open it up in a pop-up window.
- Click on the paperclip icon above the comment field at the bottom of the window.
- Choose “Google Doc” from the drop-down menu.
- A pop-up message will appear asking you to authorize your Google account. Click the “Yes” button.
- Click “Accept” on the next screen to authorize Kona.
Note: If you were added to a Kona item with a Google doc while your credentials were expired, some documents may not have the correct permissions.