Now that your personal account has transitioned from Kona Business to Kona Free, you still have access to a wealth of great features to help you and your groups stay connected and get things done. Click here for a side-by-side feature comparison between Kona Business, Kona Pro, and Kona Free. The primary differences are that Kona Business account members can copy a space, create and use account templates, utilize extra storage space, and own unlimited spaces.
IMPORTANT!: You can log in to Kona with any email address that has been listed in your profile. We would recommend updating your profile to add a personal email if needed, and to set the personal email as primary.
To add/change your email address, remove your business email, and set the correct email as primary:
- Log in to Kona.
- Click on your picture in the upper right of Kona.
- Choose “My Profile” from the user options menu.
- On the first tab (Account), click “Add email address” if you need to add your personal email.
- Type in your personal email address and click “Add.”
- Once the email address is confirmed, you will be able to select that email address as Primary by selecting the radio button in front of the email address.
- If you need to remove your business email address, click the X icon at the end of the email address.